Monday, November 2, 2009

Asking Merriam-Webster's to revise a definition...

I'd like to ask Merriam-Webster's Dictionary to revise their definition of "smarmy" by adding this photograph...



...as a clear example of what the word means.

But don't take my word for this. All you have to do is realize this guy said "I don't recall" (or things similar to it) a total of 72 times in his 2004 interview with the FBI.

Seventy two!

He didn't recall!? Are you kidding me!? Was he suddenly demented?

I don't think so, but I'll just bet that Representative Joe Wilson (R. SC) knows the correct word to use for what Dick is.

Hey... maybe if the FBI water-boarded him he'd come clean, but I almost forgot: Dick doesn't think it's torture so it wouldn't work on him.

Man, if anyone could make Dubya seem like a sympathetic character, it's Dick.

No comments: