Monday, January 14, 2008

Is this thing on?

I've always looked at bloggers as whiny, annoying weenies who just can't let anyone have the last word, or nosy types who want to be in someone else's business and tell tales out of school.

Hopefully I can avoid living up to my historic views and offer something different, although it really is difficult to be different these days. But I'll do my best with it.

I'm doing this as a way to journalize thoughts and ideas I have and to share them with whomever cares to read them. If this appeals to you, great. If not, I'll just keep posting, and maybe something will tickle your fancy. By the way... if anyone can tell me exactly where the "fancy" is located, I'd appreciate knowing.

At some point I'll probably allow comments; however, until I feel comfortable enough with the posting process, I'm going to forgo this feedback feature.

Thank you very much for stopping by.