Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Who in their right mind," indeed?

Read this, then prepare to be sick. Or maybe it's the other way around.

My first question is,
who cares?

Seriously. I feel badly for her now that this information is out there, I do; if it's true it's a terrible thing. But why in the world would she feel the need to put this out there at all? Her dad is dead, for cryin' out loud. He can't defend himself against the accusation. What possible benefit could there be to anyone for her to make this information known to the world? Some sort of awful catharsis?

Her sister asked, rhetorically," who in their right mind would make such a claim if it wasn't true." But her question presupposes this revelation came from someone
in their right mind, so who indeed.

I would argue she isn't which is why she did.

I'm amazed at how more and more people are choosing to live their lives like they're in a reality TV show. Cut it out! Please!

No comments: