Sunday, May 1, 2011

Give me a break, please!

A wonderful friend of mine who I've known for years sent me a link to another one of those sites that purports to have the real skinny on the whole Obama-isn't-one-of-us thing.

This friend is a good person who wouldn't harm a fly and who doesn't buy into any of this stuff, but he's being inundated with a barrage of emails from an acquaintance of
his who does believe this crap.

He asked me what I thought about the issue addressed in the latest hateful email he's received.

Following is my response to my friend.


CAUTION: This response uses a word that I never use and that should be offensive to anyone with even half a brain!

"This is just more of the same pure bullshit that Tates, Limbaugh, et al., have been spewing and nothing more.

Full stop.

The statement that snopes.com says this is true is a lie, but these folks know that if you repeat any lie often enough people will believe the lie. For proof of this:
they believe the lies that all this is true!

See this link a
nd this link, which is GREAT as well! (the second one shows one of these fake certificates that someone actually created for Michelle Bachmann!)

This crap is just that. Crap.

Although I don't know him, please allow me to suggest that you find a new doctor, because yours is either an idiot, a bigot, a racist, or all three. Only one of these would suggest this BS is true, let alone believe it, and especially someone with a proper education.

This all comes down to one simple thing: some really cruel and stupid people are pissed because we have a n&@@er in the White House, and you know me, I do not use this word, EVER! I use it here only rhetorically, to make a point.

They just can't stand it. It's driving them nuts. They
're pissed. They're beside themselves.

Well guess what? The democracy they'
re so fond of waving a flag for works after all! Oh horrors. Go figure.

They're assholes, the lot of them.

Look, we have SO many truly important issues that we just HAVE to address before we EVER get to this sort of hateful, racist garbage.

Question: When was the last time a sitting president was asked to prove citizenship?

Answer: It's never happened.

Reason it's now happening: We have an African-American president whose name is Barack Hussein Obama and whose father is from Kenya.

Reason it's never happened before: see 'Reason it's now happening.'

I'll stop now."

No comments: