Friday, March 19, 2010

Things I'll never say...

I know, never say "never," but I'm pretty sure these things I'll never say are a lock...
  • "Honey! Meryl Streep's on the phone!"
  • "I'm going to skip the Master's this year and play the tournament in Portugal."
  • "I can completely understand why you'd want a tarantula for a pet."
  • "Welcome to the first day of class. You all get an A+, now please leave."
  • "Let's see, 260 uphill to the hole and a one-club headwind: hand me my 3-iron."
  • "Off with their heads!"
  • "Honey? Please pass the blood pudding."
  • "I can see my house from the 18th at Spyglass."
  • "I spent this morning rigging an anti-matter converter. We might have a chance after all."
  • "Release the Kraken!"
  • "My last gig at The Beacon Theater was a good one."
  • "Objection, your honor! Move to strike as non-responsive!"
  • "Gosh... those Cheneys sure are a bunch of kidders."
  • "I wish the NBA season could be longer."
  • "Do you have any recordings of people singing scat?"
  • "Do you have any recordings of Yoko Ono singing scat?"
  • "Good evening Tokyo! We love you!"
  • "Not tonight. I have a headache."
  • "See that mountain? I'm going to climb it."
  • "Wait a minute! Glenn Beck just might be on to something here."
  • "I can't talk now. My pet lion just mauled its trainer."
  • "Man oh man, do I love long bass solos."
  • "When not bound to an atom, an electron's energy is no longer quantized, but like any other massive particle it displays a Compton Wavelength! Jeez, are you stupid. or what?"
  • "Menudo or sweetbreads... menudo or sweetbreads... I just can't decide."
  • "Vex me not or know my wrath."
  • "Gee, I wonder what's on 'Survivor' tonight?"
  • "Buy 100,000 shares of BP!"
  • Anything that ends with "stat!"
  • "I can't stay out too late. I have an early meeting at the White House."
  • "To maintain forever the God-given supremacy of the white race."
  • Anything that begins or ends with "People of Earth..." or "Boy!"
  • "I wonder if Rosetta Stone has a Na'vi feature."
  • Anything that ends with "...goes great with anchovies" or "...goes fabulously in this space."
  • "Could we do another take of that scene? I know I can nail it."
  • "This haggis is so much better cold."
  • "I'm a bit uncertain about that Heisenberg fellow."
  • "I simply haven't got a thing to wear."
  • "Mr. Speaker! The President of the United States!"
  • "This new Yanni album is the bomb!"
  • "Wow... my Grammy sure is heavier than my Emmy."
  • "Did you hear that?!? You take the pistol and wait here. I'll go into the basement to see what it was."
  • "Please put my tennis sweater in the Bugatti."
  • Anything that begins with "Bring me the head of..." or ends with "...my new BFF."
  • "Yes, I promise not to re-gift the Beyonce CD."
  • "You're fired."
  • "I sure wish I lived in Minnesota so I could vote for Michelle Bachmann."
  • "I sure wish I lived in Wisconsin so I could vote for Governor Walker."
  • "I think Amy Winehouse is a genius."
  • "George W. Bush really was a better president than people thought."
  • "The supreme court got Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission exactly right."
  • "Let's see... No. 13 at Augusta National... hmmm... oh yeah, that was driver, 8 iron."
  • "Kate Beckinsale should never wear black leather body suits. Not ever! Yuck!"
  • "Quick! Hand me my elephant gun!"
  • "Wow, this crystal meth sure is tasty!"
  • "A white belt is an acceptable accessory."
  • "I just love the view from the Moon."
  • "I wish Stephen King could write longer books."
  • "Damn! I knew I shouldn't have ordered dinner in Klingon!"
  • "That will be all, you're dismissed."
  • "Two tickets to the UFC match, please."
  • "Of course you're happy being a Scientologist. Who wouldn't be?"
  • "First, I have to thank the academy."
  • "I really do respect how kind and thoughtful Ms. Coulter has been on this matter."
  • "Honey! Did you see my platinum Tag Heuer?"
  • "I wouldn't have handed you the damn 5-iron if I didn't think you could get there, Tiger!"
  • "What do mean Meryl Streep's on the phone?"
...to be continued.

No comments: