Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dennis Kucinich will Oppose Obama in 2012...

I like Dennis. He's a smart guy who, I think, honestly speaks from his heart.

Sometimes he is way too far left for me, but I do like Dennis a great deal. His politics and positions are consistent and always clear. I respect him for this. You always know where Dennis stands. Always. He seems like a good man and shouldn't be maligned by anyone for his beliefs, because he always speaks so honestly and forthrightly. Remember, Dennis was one of the first people to come out for universal health care, which would be the most meaningful "public option" possible, and remains one of its staunchest defenders. Full stop.
No "buts" here.

This said, you watch: he's running for president again in 2012 and is setting himself up for it with his Afghanistan vote today and with the "Nay" vote he'll cast for the health care bill when the senate version comes to a vote in the house in preparation for the proposed budget reconciliation changes.

Yup... Dennis will force a presidential primary and pull his own version of a Nader-v-Gore a la November 2000. Mark my words.
I could be wrong, sure, but mark my words.

No comments: