Friday, April 10, 2009

Aw shucks... what's the big deal?

In this article about his late arrival to a voluntary early training camp with the Buffalo Bills organization, Terrell Owens is quoted as saying, "What I find so unfair about it is that I’m not the only guy out of 32 teams that didn’t show up [and] what’s so frustrating about the whole thing is that everybody nitpicks at anything and everything I do.”

Are you kidding?

Are you seriously asking why people look askance at you, why they feel you're a jerk?

Because you pulled this sort of crap with San Francisco, with Philadelphia, with Dallas, and now with Buffalo, that's why.

What you should have said is, "Hey, I do this lame stuff all the time, everywhere I play; what's the big deal?"

Hundreds of other players in every sport manage to get along with the people they work with and work for: why can't you?

Sorry bud, you're just not that good, and I'm shocked people keep paying you to behave like an ass.

No comments: